Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Human Resources - Human Resources
Posted on 11 May 2022
Our client is a global die casting organization with manufacturing facilities all across the world. It is a MNC that specializes in multi-slide zinc, conventional zinc, aluminum, and magnesium die casting.
- Overseeing 3 HR personnel
- Review compensation and benefits for all level in the organization.
- Ensure compliance on MOM guidelines and liaising with government authorities when required.
- Performance management (KPI)
- Review and revamp existing HR policies to be in line with market
- Talent development, employee retention and develop succession planning
- Review and design annual appraisal program
- Hands on HR system (Unit4)
- Continuous improvement
- Exposure to a precision manufacturing industry in a similar role will be a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in a HR related role with at least 3 years of experience in managing team
- Degree or related professional requirement in HR and personnel management
- Good interpersonal skill and experience in setting up a HR department will be a plus
- Good communication skill at all level of the organization
- Knowledge on Unit4 system preferred