Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 19 May 2022
Our client provides multiple solutions to HR matters with Cloud-Based Software that improve the productivity of organizations, such as tools for streamlining personnel, payroll management, and paperless work efficiency tools.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization when it comes to planning, executing sales & marketing campaigns.
- Executing a highly proactive, reactive and responsive strategy.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Represent the company in a variety of sales & training activities such as sales presentations, exhibitions, training workshops & other customer servicing related activities.
- Liaison with sales support team to support/ follow up customers.
- Reporting directly to the manager on daily & weekly activities.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Good understanding of digital marketing (e.g. Google Ads etc.).
- Strong leadership experience and skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Able to work with team.
- Able to travel overseas when required.
- Previous HR related experience will be added advantage.
- Corporate Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Phone allowance
SGD 4,000 - 7,000