Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 05 May 2022
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Responsible for the design and optimization of project architecture or back-end architecture, development of back-end business logic, and ensuring system stability
- Work closely with the product, operation and other teams to determine the technical solution and evaluation of product development
- Track relevant technological changes in the blockchain field and apply them to actual R&D products (to B business line)
- Responsible for basic wallet business, functional iteration and performance optimization of wealth management products (wallet business line)
- Bachelor degree in computer and related majors, with solid coding skills, familiar with commonly used algorithms and data structures
- Proficiency in at least one programming language in Python/Golang/Java
- Familiar with the Linux operating system development environment, familiar with the use of Mysql and Redis
- Uphold high standards for individual/team code quality and likes Code Review
SGD 4,000 - 6,000 (Negotiable)