Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - AnalystsClosed
Our client is the first leading wallet company in the world to offer Staking and masternode rewards on user holdings, making it easy for users to grow their digital assets effortlessly.
Our client offers a secure mobile wallet, high-end cold storage wallet for advanced users and custodial services for institutional investors. Emphasize long-term security, reliability, and convenience. The company believes in a more free and open world driven by the blockchain technology and human initiatives driven by diversity behind such technology.
The company support POS blockchains and only do the greenest mining-liquidity mining.
- Development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the product team.
- Coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Assess relevant customer, competitor, and industry insights to help define strategies to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Assist the customer lifecycle strategy from acquisition through early client engagement and implement strategies to optimize portfolio performance
- Provide insight and recommendations on innovative product development, product targeting, and segmentation strategies as well as oversee aspects of product development life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, relevant processes and the competitive field.
- Provide strategies and execute on core marketing disciplines such as product development, price, promotions, launching, and marketing to improve client experience and portfolio growth
- Oversee product financial performance including identifying opportunities and gaps, and developing business strategies
- Collaborate with products and marketing teams to design the customer experience and product process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Degree and above with 5 years’ experience
- Cross functional experience (e.g. marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, analytics)
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development, financial acumen, and investment processes across asset classes
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated analytical and influencing skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Fast learner, knowledge and passion for the crypto industry is a bonus