Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 07 Jan 2022
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Handle all inbound calls routed into customer service hotline.
- Speaks with empathy over the phone especially to all kinds of related termination requests directly from customers.
- Contact account holder via outgoing phone calls and email to remind them on their outstanding payments and commit dates for payment.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by liaising directly with customers on any queries/issues related to billing.
- Monitor and follow up with account holders on payment dates.
- Raise waivers or credit notes for customer dispute cases when necessary
- Maintain accurate and timely records and tracking of all billing cases
- Assist in the preparation of reports and accounts loading.
- Help in sending statement of account, reminder letters and tax invoices to account holders.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties.
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience within a Customer Care Centre, understanding of Security Monitoring Centre or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Min. N / O / ITE / Diploma with relevant call centre working experiences in banks / telcos preferred but not a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and able to demonstrate diligence and meticulous traits
- Possess customer centric qualities
- Good interpersonal & phone communication skills.
- Able to commence work on short notice
- Strong understanding how subscriber life cycle works
- Work towards KPI set by Leader
- Must possess can do attitude
- Has a passion for wanting to know how things work
- Picks up new things quickly
- Is good at learning new skills, product, technical knowledge
- Shows tenacity in finishing, especially in the face of resistance
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30 to 5.30pm
- AL: 14 days + 1 day each year, capped at 25 days
- Flexi-benefits: $850/year (claim as per incurred)