Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 05 Jan 2022
Our client was established in Singapore in 2000. Manufactures and packs powdered beverages, food capsules and tea products. The company is a recipient of the Gold Award in 2018 in AVA’s Food Safety Excellence Awards for achieving Grade ‘A’ for 15 consecutive years.
- Ensure timely, accurate month-end closing and financial reporting to management.
- Responsible for preparation and closing of monthly and annual financial statements ensuring compliance with corporate policies and statutory requirements.
- Oversees the day to day activities of the accounting team.
- Maintains and improves internal accounting control, systems and processes.
- Responsible for inventory accounting, control and analysis.
- Establish, monitors and analyze product costing, prepare and maintain reconciliations and review of cost variances.
- Fixed assets management and conduct annual fixed assets verification exercise.
- Coordinate and liaise with external parties such as external auditors, tax agent, corporate secretarial agents, Singapore tax and government authorities where required.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or its equivalent
- At least 5 years' accounting experience and 2 years of managerial skill.
- Meticulous, analytical, independent with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Able to work well in a team and able to deliver quality work with stipulated timeline.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, ERP System, Companies ACT and other accounting regulatory requirements is a pre-requisite.
- Relevant working experience in Manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- Working hours : 8:00am to 5:30pm (Monday to Thursday), 8:00am to 5:00pm (Friday)