Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 05 Jan 2022
Our client was established in Singapore in 2000. Manufactures and packs powdered beverages, food capsules and tea products. The company is a recipient of the Gold Award in 2018 in AVA’s Food Safety Excellence Awards for achieving Grade ‘A’ for 15 consecutive years.
- Plan, organizes and control the internal administration and participates in formulating administrative policies of an organization
- Full spectrum of HR functions which include overseeing the entire recruitment process, payroll administration and day-to-day operations.
- Plan, develop and implement HR strategies and policies, work systems, structures and processes to align with organization strategic business goal as well as compliance with labor legislation's in HR practices & policies.
- Engagement with employees such as taking care of their welfare and handling employee grievances and counselling. Identify any needs for improvement.
- Assist on administrative matters such as renewing company insurance, PDPA, SG Secure as well as any regulatory audits.
- Handle ad hoc duties as and when required
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration / Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 4 - 5 years similar practical experience
- Good knowledge and familiar with employment regulations and market norm in Singapore
- A team player with good interpersonal and communicates skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels
- Proficient in computerized payroll and ERP system
- Meticulous, well-organized and able to work independently within deadlines.
- Annual bonus
- Annual leaves
- Hospitalization and medical benefits
- Working hours (Monday - Friday) : 8:00am to 5:30pm