Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Quality Assurance
Posted on 30 Dec 2021
Our client specializes in the development and production of polymer and syntactic foam based seismic, marine, buoyancy, cable protection, thermal insulation and rubber-based fire protection solutions for the offshore industry.
- Able to understand testing procedures and drawings
- Perform setting up of products for testing which involves some lifting activities
- Conduct visual inspection on the product before and after testing.
- Conduct measurement on the product before and after testing.
- Prepare testing reports and dimensional reports.
- Supporting Foreman on other activities assign to him.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/"O" Level in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): QC Inspector, QC Checker, QC Tester
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- AWS/ Bonus
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Annual Leave