Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 29 Dec 2021
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- Coordinate customer's order from order to delivery. This includes -
- **Process Customer's Purchasing Order and Payment follow-up
- **Raise Purchase Order to supplier, coordinate with Supplier / Customer / 3PL to fulfill order requirement
- **Export / Import Permit Declaration
- Perform all documentation preparations for order fulfillment.
- Attend to incoming calls and enquiries
- Coordinate and liaise with Supplier and Logistics team on goods readiness and delivery schedule.
- Coordinate with Insurance company to ensure goods are timely insured.
- Coordinate and ensure all stakeholders (3rd Party Logistics / Shipping Company / Insurance Company / Supplier / etc) are informed in event of Insurance claims.
- Coordinate with Supplier / Customer / 3rd Party Logistics to ensure Goods are cleared on time from the seaport / airport / distripark.
- Liaise with supplier / Customer / Shipping companies to resolve issues that may arise affecting delivery operation.
- Support Sales Representative on customer queries in relation to order fulfillment, delivery and documentation aspect.
- Assist Sales Manager to ensure no out-of-stock situation - Consumer (Dry) Goods
- Assist Sales Manager to ensure no out-of-stock situation - Frozen Goods
- Assist Sales Manager to ensure no out-of-stock situation - Industries Goods
- Coordinate with 3PL to ensure accuracy of weekly cycle count
- Coordinate with 3PL to ensure accuracy in disposal of expired & damaged goods
- min. 2 to 3 years related working experience
- min 'O' level qualification
- able to perform order processing through SAP system
- Meal and transport allowances upon confirmation
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances
- Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement