Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 29 Dec 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Plan, organize and execute all logistics works assigned.
- Study and analyze current processes, determine their effectiveness, and recommend strategic and improvement.
- Involve in Logistics digitalization processes using latest computer system techniques and related methodologies.
- Assist in yearly Logistics budgeting.
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Conduct engagement and audit to drivers on processes.
- Manage and monitor Logistics training matrix and training program.
- Track and analyzes drivers learning curve effectiveness through various evaluating techniques including evaluation and engagement of individual driver performance.
- Conduct observational feedback to drivers.
- Ensure drivers are timing trained and assess.
- Manage driver competency reporting.
- Plan, monitor and be trainer for the training programme.
- Observe and ensure safe working conditions.
- Ensure safety agenda is delivered as agreed.
- Member of the ERT and take part in ERT events.
- Monitor and verify all Logistics incidents and accidents for closure and their effectiveness.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior.
- Degree in Logistics and / or Transportation Management.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in the same capacity is preferred.
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen and Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.