Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Our client provides online shopping service, which helps people to find the best gifts or even send them on casual occasions that creates happier life for everyone. They also provide Consultancy services to assist organizations to improvise their online sales.
- Mainly back-office operations such as accounting, payroll, and general affairs, from daily accounting operations to annual accounts closing and tax filing.
- Daily accounting operations including full set of accounts (journal entries, cashflow management, accounts receivable, accounts payable etc.)
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual accounts closing (including reporting to the Japan HQ, and tax filing with IRAS).
- Generating trial balance and cash flow schedule on monthly basis.
- Liaise with auditors for year-end audits.
- Preparation of monthly payroll (including payments to CPF etc.)
- Assist in any other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in accounting, financial reporting and payroll.
- Understanding and knowledge of payroll and local statutory compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance/accounting and equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge in SFRS.
- Bilingual (Japanese & English) in both oral and written communication, as the role is required to work with Japanese counterparts.
- Able to go to office as and when required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and value teamwork.
- Work from home