Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 30 Jun 2022
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Handling existing domestic accounts/customers
- Source and to develop new customers or materials.
- Analyse the market environment of the related electronics industry to effectively account for sales of the products under your portfolio.
- Credit management
- Stock management
- Degree holder in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably a few years of relevant working experience in electronics industries
- Experience working in a diverse culture environment
- Able to work independent under minimal supervision and a team player
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and IT skills
- Occasional travelling
- Working location: Bugis, Parkview Square
- Official Working hours: Monday – Friday; 8.30am – 5.00pm