Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Kitchen CrewClosed
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for cooking purpose
- Responsible for cooking, dishwashing and maintain the cleanliness of work area.
- Monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
- Responsible for receiving incoming food orders and rotating stock.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Independent and mature thinking to handle kitchen operations (one man show)
- At least 1 years kitchen working experience
- Fresh graduates which passionate in cooking are welcome to apply too
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
- Basic knife handling skills.
- Able to work on Weekends / PHs.
- Able to measure ingredients accurately.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
- 5 days working (Tuesday-Saturday), offday on Monday and Sunday
- Working hour: 12pm-10:30pm (entitled for 2 hours breaktime in between)
- 7 days annual leave