Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Source for new sales for office furniture and office interior design
- Attend to existing customer and new customers' needs
- Prepare quotation
- Attend to customer enquiries
- Attend site meeting / Project meeting and work with Project Manager/subcontractor to ensure jobs are executed properly
- Monitor job progress (ie Revenue/Cost) and report to Management
- Follow up collection
- Other duties assigned by Sales General Manager
- Experience in Office Interior Design / Renovation/office furniture company preferred.
- Resourceful and good presentation/selling skill
- A team player & able to meet deadlines
- Able to speak/write Japanese is a plus to liaise with Japanese customers
- Bonus depend on individual and company performance