Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our client is a well-known Japanese company and established in Singapore since 1973. The company offers a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids for the consumer market as well as the catering and food processing industries. Apart from its marketing and sales activities locally, the company also performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations, such as the procurement of flexible packaging materials, chemicals and raw materials, the provision of logistic solutions, and developing new businesses in the region.
- To manage Industry business team and members
- To increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets of Industry business
- To make and execute action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target of Industry business
- To develop new market and strengthen customer base
- To ensure prompt payment collections
- To manage members to service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- To perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- To manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- To collect business information from customer/market
- To work with the Company's Affiliates and External Suppliers to provide products technical information in order to offer solution to customers’ requirements
- Report to Head of Department and Director
- Diploma/Degree holder in Science education (Food Technology/Food Science is preferred) or any other related studies.
- At least 5 years of related working experiences in Sales in Food sector and/or Food Technologist.
- Bilingual. Able to understand and speak in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese business clients.
- Highly motivated individual and ability to initiatives to achieve assigned tasks and company objectives.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented and highly capable of meeting personal sales targets.
- Effective communication and team-working mind