Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Management
Posted on 22 Sep 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- As a Deputy information security officer of APAC, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Decide on operations and security policies and security regulations.
- Manage information assets based on each phase of generation/acquisition, use, retention, transfer, provision and disposal/deletion in the life cycle of information assets.
- Conduct regular and irregular internal information security audits to confirm that business operations comply with information security laws and regulations, as well as rules and regulations defined by the company, and to monitor the effectiveness of information security management system.
- Continuously improve our information security management system by periodical evaluation and review.
- Decide Investment for information security measures.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Information Security Division or internal Control Division.
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in IT related field.
- Coordinate various information security issues with Japan HQ and/ or Subsidiary of APAC* in both English and Japanese.
- Be able to make a business trip to Japan HQ and Subsidiary of APAC (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippine, etc.)
- Be able to work independently and possess good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Be able to work as the next CISO (Information Security Officer).