Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Chemical
Posted on 27 Jun 2022
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Reports directly to the Production Supervisor.
- Performs filling of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium hydroxide and mixing and filling of chemical polisher within stipulated targets and acceptable quality levels.
- Executes all production activities as instructed, such as but not limited to container preparations, inspections, washing, loading and palletizing to and from conveyor, strapping, packaging inspection, shrink wrapping, material receiving and handling, barcode generation and printing.
- Prescribe to adhere the procedure on QMS, EMS and OHS.
- Carry out necessary process parameters and record the data on check sheet and ensure that the readings are within prescribe operational range.
- Able to carry out and use hand held equipment necessary for operation activities.
- Able to carry out and use NAV operations.
- Able to carry out simple maintenance work.
- Able to carry out process and line improvement.
- Maintains the general upkeep and cleanliness of the production area.
- Strictly adhere to safety rules and donning of PPE when performing activities.
- Strictly adhere to standard operating procedure and observing line discipline.
- Performs any other tasks as instructed by the Superior.
- At least ITE/Diploma in Chemical/ Science/ Mechanical Engineering or any relevance fields
- No experience is required
- Physically fit
- Able to work in cleanroom environment (uniform provided)
- Able to use Microsoft Office