Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
Specialism: Beauty / Personal Care - Beauty & Wellness
Posted on 08 Sep 2021
Our client was formed in 2007 and was a small booth in People’s Park. Originally, the only service that they had to offer was eyebrow shaping, but the Company quickly saw that customers needed more types of treatments. In just a few short years, they had become a beauty parlor that sought to offer customers a one-stop solution for all their beauty needs.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and services knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and services.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- At least 5 years sales experience in saloon industry
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Working location: Novena
- Working days: 5 days
- Weekdays 11am-8pm, Sat/Sun/Ph 10am-7pm
- Salary range: $3,000 - $5,000 (Not inclusive of commissions, incentives, bonus)
- Additional income: Commission, incentives, service fee