Industry: Grooming / Beauty / Fitness
Specialism: Beauty / Personal Care - Beauty & Wellness
Posted on 03 Sep 2021
Our client was formed in 2007 and was a small booth in People’s Park. Originally, the only service that they had to offer was eyebrow shaping, but the Company quickly saw that customers needed more types of treatments. In just a few short years, they had become a beauty parlor that sought to offer customers a one-stop solution for all their beauty needs.
- Main responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arrival, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions.
- should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
- Help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
- Warmly greet customers, walk them to the proper beauty station and inform assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
- Inform customers about new services and discounts
- Cross-sell services and products when appropriate
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Manage our call center
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipments
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Must be fluent in Chinese and English to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances
- Working days: 6 days
- Working hours: Weekdays 11am-8pm, Sat/Sun/Ph 10am-7pm
- Working location: Novena
SGD 2,000 - 2,500
SGD 2,000 - 2,500
SGD 2,000 - 2,300
SGD 2,000 - 2,200
SGD 1,800 - 2,300