Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 30 Aug 2021
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- Perform installation of electrical switchboard
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Min GCE 'O' Level/SPM
- Min 2 years of experience in performing electrical installation work
- Able to tolerate standing for long hour due to job nature
- 6 days work week plus OT
- Willing to work at woodlands area