Industry: Electrical & Electronics
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 30 Aug 2021
Our client is a one-stop solutions contractor and manufacturer of low voltage switch gear and control gear assemblies. It is an iconic industry leader and it has offered customised solution to companies from different industry such as energy, infrastructure, industrial process plants, data centres, and others to achieve good results with its comprehensive range of switchboard products.
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a switchboard design
- Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation, standards and codes of practice where appropriate
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
- Min Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of Electrical Designing experience in Marine/Oil & Gas industry
- Able to work independently and with good initiative.
- Assertive with good interpersonal skills.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project