Specialism: Operations - Support Services
Posted on 03 May 2023
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To provide technical troubleshooting support to customers on alarm issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- To monitor and respond to alarm signals within service level targets.
- To attend to customers’ enquiries on products, accounts and services, and offer alternatives solutions to fulfill customer needs, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
- To gather customer feedback, identify problem trends and highlight to Team Leader & Supervisors for discussion, service enhancement and resolution of problems.
- To ensure that standard operational procedures (SOP) are adhered to.
- To profile accounts based on account types and key priority accounts.
- To demonstrate strong work commitment and work ethics.
- To highlight SOP non-compliance to Team Leaders for correction, corrective and preventive actions.
- To adhere to plan work schedule & be available for overtime during emergencies in short notice.
- Min. GCE ‘O’ level / Nitec education level
- Able to perform rotating 12hours shift work, 4 days a week
- 1-2 year call center experience, immediate starter will be best
- Shift pattern (8:30am – 8:30pm / 8:30pm – 8:30am, 12-hr rotating shift)
- Work location: Toh Guan Road East
- Shift allowance
- Quarterly performance incentive
- 14 days AL
SGD 1,900 - 2,300
SGD 2,500 - 3,000