Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - MechanicalClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Perform physical inspection of materials to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Review the mill certificate for the materials for compliance to material standards /specifications.
- Coordinate with client and 3rd party for inspection and approving materials for project use.
- Establish and maintain duly endorsed material Inspection reports.
- Perform any additional testing on materials as necessary and maintain a record of it.
- Compile the reports and material certificate for final dossier
- Min Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years’ experience doing Material inspection job in Marine shipyard