Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Merchandising / Purchasing - Procurement / Purchasing / Sourcing
Posted on 15 Sep 2021
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Generate Inventory report based on customer's forecast
- Monitor inbound shipment schedules
- Monitor stocks inventory
- Issue MR on orders to avoid stock out issues
- Liaise with Supplies on fulfilment schedules
- Establish effective communication with customers, customer service and store team on goods issuing & receiving plans
- Minimum Diploma.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service and inventory planning management, otherwise relatable in the supply chain field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.