Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 27 Dec 2021
- Assist in prepares /cutting food ingredients/ cooking (before and during operations)
- Maintain the highest standards of food service quality, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Manage and maintain all inventories and equipment within the kitchen area.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- May require to assist in customer service if insufficient manpower
- Working experience in Japanese restaurant is preferred, but not a must.
- Preferably with 1 years working experience
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- 6 days work per week