Industry: Marine / Aquaculture
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- As the main PIC of In-house IT Engineer, you would be responsible to take leadership and initiative for each IT related projects.
- Comes up with the best IT solution to the company's business automation objectives. (hands-on skill is required.)
- Plan, review and excuse risk management approach such as reviewing the security system and understanding the business continuity measures.
- Provide opinion/feedback or share knowledge within the team on any IT related matters.
- Customize the ERP system (Microsoft 365 Dynamic Business Central) and provide technical support including troubleshooting when required.
- Manage any necessary software server update and other maintenance.
- Other ad-hoc duties related to IT, assigned by Managing Director.
- Around 3 years of experience as In-house Engineer would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel (macro) or other automation related knowledge.
- Proficiency in X++, C#, and/or SQL or other coding software.
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 Dynamic Business Central system.
- Able to provide technical support in OneDrive functions, email data settings and security, etc.
- Able to set up and provide technical support for all Microsoft applications such as Share Point and MS Teams.
- Proactive personality to provide support for the team and upper management.