Industry: BioTechnology / Pharmaceutical / Clinical research / Life Sciences
Specialism: Marketing - Campaign Marketing
Posted on 19 Apr 2022
Our client is a global leading pharmaceutical company. They have been in Asia's over-the-counter pharmaceutical market since the 1960s and have a strong presence in health food, cosmetics, and other fields.
- To manage product and brand management to ensure the Company’s sales objectives are met profitably.
- To develop marketing plans and implement ATL & BTL activities.
- To conduct market evaluation and market analysis.
- To monitor and control A & P expenditure within budget allocation.
- To keep abreast with healthcare business activities and current market situation.
- To liaise with Key Chain pharmacies buyers to execute brand activities and drive Company’s sales
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent, preferable with Science background
- Minimum 2-3 years’ working experience in Marketing preferably in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Initiative, dedication, commitment, a team player and ability to work independently.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm