Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 02 Jul 2021
Our Client is a Japanese Fund Management Organization who was voted and held on to their title of Most Consistent Asia-based Fund and Credence Global with Best Asia-based CTA/Managed Futures Fund – both for the third consecutive year since 2016
- Seeking a results-oriented database engineer to help optimize the performance of our organization's databases.
- General middle office trade support including daily reconciliation of positions and cash
- Monitoring, investigation and reconciliation of trade breaks and allocation errors between traders and accounts.
- Monitor and records daily exposures, P/L, NAV and identifying tracking errors with administrators.
- Liaison with prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators and other counterparties on operational matters
- Identification of opportunities for automation and other process improvements
- Experience of database engineer /SE/Programming
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles are preferred, but not required
- Japanese language is a strong plus to liaise with Japanese counterparts
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Bonus: Depending on the performance
- Annual leave: 12 working days
- 08:00 - 17:00 (following Japan Time and Calendar)
- 6 months probation period
- overtime/day payments are included in a salary
SGD 3,000 - 3,500
SGD 3,500 - 4,200