Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Investments / Fund Management
Posted on 02 Jul 2021
Our Client is a Japanese Fund Management Organization who was voted and held on to their title of Most Consistent Asia-based Fund and Credence Global with Best Asia-based CTA/Managed Futures Fund – both for the third consecutive year since 2016
- Provide cash equity / equity delivertive trading services to portfolio managers
- Execute trades by following PM’s instructions
- Focus mainly on Japan Market
- Liaison with prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators and other counterparties on operational matters
- Execute trading experience in Japanese or listed equity market are mandatory.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel are mandatory.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles are required.
- Basic communication in Japanese are strong plus to liaise with Japanese counterpart
- Bonus: Depending on the performance
- Annual leave: 12 working days
- 08:00 - 17:00 (following Japan Time and Calendar)
- 6 months probation period
- overtime/day payments are included in a salary
SGD 4,000 - 6,000