Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Network & System
Posted on 29 Jul 2021
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.
- Maintain internal system platform and client devices, and proactively plan for improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support organization staffs and collaborate with daily IT operations in order to maintain their operations.
- Timely collect and deliver required footprint in order correspond to annual audit activities.
1. Technical Expertize
- Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in server platform such as Windows Server, Linux and VMware.
- Effectively administrate Windows Active Directory, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Veeam Backup, Cisco L2 Switches and PaloAlto Firewall.
- Provision Windows 10 desktop and Microsoft Intune managed laptop.
2. Risk and Control
- Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
3. Client and Stakeholder Engagement
- Flexibly correspond to the operation and collaborate with staffs within organization and from Head Office.
- Work as a technical specialist with the responsibility to plan and deliver technical deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
4. Projects & Other Responsibilities
- Prepare and present regular reports and documentations.
- Ensure that the task status and progress are communicated across to stakeholders in a meaningful manner.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.
- Fundamental knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
- Hands-on experience in VMware, Windows Server and standard platform maintenance products such as anti-malware, server backup and log audit software.
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco LAN and Firewall administration.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders based on trained interpersonal skills.
- Supporting IT infrastructure in a middle size organization (approx. 200 staffs) with at least 3 years of technical delivery experience.
- Experience in physical server, virtual server, network and storage systems.
- Possess good and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Good bi-directional and collaborative attitude in order to work as a professional in a team.
- Annual leave
- Start from 14days a year and increase 1day every year up to 21 days (upon confirmation)
- Medical benefit
- Renewable/convertible contract