Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 24 Dec 2021
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Sales Order Management, such as entering distributor’s orders, administering stock availability, issuing delivery notes and invoices, preparing shipping documents according to individual distributor’s request.
- Ensure sales order fulfilment.
- Maintain database accuracy and data quality in SAP & GSRM Samsung system.
- Performs database extraction for marketing communication.
- Record and administer Customer Relationship Management modules (e.g. maintain customer interaction records, and assist Manager & Executives with customer profiling, data mining and customer needs analysis).
- Assist with marketing support, such as providing products information and pictures to distributors.
- Update and maintain inventory position and backorder status.
- Manage and update outbound serial numbers into SAP.
- Diploma & above in Business Management or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service or related field.
- Knowledge in SAP.
- Talent and aptitude to analyse and solve problems independently.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in shipping procedures.
- AWS (13th Month)
- Bonus Plan
- Flexi Benefits
- Insurances Coverage
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,000 - 3,500 (Negotiable)