Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 25 Aug 2021
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- To diagnose system and prepare clear and concise reports
- To handle HomeLand Security: Physical Security, CBRE (Chemical, Biological and Radiation detection, Environmental Decontamination) and Cyber Security
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering with min 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with high voltage circuit, CRT, radar, semi-conductor, cryogenic cooling, laboratory techniques and etc.
- Broad knowledge of mechanical engineering, electronics noise, vehicular systems and etc is required
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm (Stand-by duty is required)
- 12 days AL
- Transport reimbursement
- Mobile allowance $100