Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 22 Jul 2021
We are developing our business based on two axes: "in-house business" and "co-creation business” which create synergies of skills, knowledge, and experience. Founded in Japan in 2018, we have launched a Singapore office in November 2020.
- To lead the development (project management, development management) and to localize our service "onedog
- To lead the engineering team (subcontractors)
- To manage the development of mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Understand the business needs and help the business to reach objectives
- Guide the development/project teams from initial design phases through to final delivery.
- Conducting regular meetings to review project progress, issues and develop solutions/contingency plans when required.
- At least 3 years of mobile native application design and development experience
- At least 3 years experience in server-side development of web / mobile applications
- Experience in building a development environment, selecting and implementing tools and libraries
- Experience in implementing applications that work with REST APIs
- Experience developing for a team of 3 or more people
- Experience in Swift, Kotlin, Vue.js
- Knowledgeable about technology including AWS, GCP, Python, RDS, Elastic Search, Flask.
- Experience in contract development is an added advantage
- Experience in streamlining and automating development on your own is an added advantage
- Development experience using agile development methods (such as Scrum) is an added advantage
- Knowledge of location services, big data/statistical analysis, machine learning/AI and IoT (5G) is an added advantage
- Japanese language is not a must, but added advantage.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00 (Flexible time system available)
- Variable bonus
- Annual leaves