Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 21 Jul 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Search and explore new business opportunities with non-Japanese companies
- Evaluate and define key target markets.
- Realise revenue, margin targets and maximise sales opportunities through connecting client needs with offerings and solutions
- Advise on the compilation of target market penetration strategies. Estimate the opportunity in the short, medium and long term.
- Identify potential clients in target markets and gather intelligence on these clients to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and convince them of the company's value proposition
- Research target market requirements by establishing the key business drivers, determining the barriers to entry and identifying the key competitors
- Use the information gathered on target markets, potential clients, and most favorable business models to define the effective strategies to penetrate markets effectively
- Work closely with vendors to predict strategies for solutions and services.
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Approaches the management of client account by identifying the strategy to develop and grow the account profitably.
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results
- Use sales tools and methodology to effectively manage territory, accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance to ensure the effective management of financial cost.
- Partner with members of the marketing team to inform the design of go-to-market campaigns that will be used to target the potential markets and clients.
- Take ownership of key clients within the assigned segment.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Proven sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Proven experience negotiating with clients and vendors
- Demonstrated network within IT industry, particularly with senior management level
- Solid experience with business to business and channel partner sales techniques
- Demonstrable experience working as part of a sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Sound financial skills for budgeting and pricing purposes coupled with an understanding of risk, financial and business models
- A strong business and commercial orientation and with a supporting strategic thinking ability
- A balanced Business and Technology savvy with a good understanding of relevant technologies and applications
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account
- Experience working with Salesforce.com contact platform
- Strategic and creative thinking ability and knowledge of industry and technologies to generate sound decisions
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
SGD 5,000 - 7,000
SGD 5,000 - 12,000 (Negotiable)