Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: R&D / Sciences / Laboratory - Laboratory
Posted on 27 Sep 2021
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Packing of Samples (from big packs ~approx.20kg bags)
- Sending/receiving of samples (from suppliers/ to customer)
- Maintenance of samples inventory / library
- Ordering of lab supplies (raw materials, ingredients, consumables, packing & labelling materials)
- Administrative work
- GCE 'O' Level / Nitec / Diploma qualifications
- Preferably with 1year of relevant working experience
- 5days work week
- Can be converted to permanent, subjects to performance