Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 30 Aug 2021
This company was founded in 1972. The Company's line of business includes the marketing of semi-finished metal products.
- Assists the sales person in sales coordination in Steel Department.
- In charge of the full spectrum of shipping documentation, invoicing, packing list, L/C negotiation, certificate of origin, bill of lading & etc.
- Processing of customer/supplier orders, monitoring, tracking of orders & outstanding shipments.
- Managing of inventory, updating of sales & purchase data in the order system.
- At least a Diploma & above discipline.
- Minimum 1 year experience in handling shipping or import/export knowledge.
- Has initiative and be observant, good attitude and willing to learn.
- Knowledge in letter of credit is preferred.
- 5days work week from 9am - 5.30pm
- Attractive remuneration package + good office cultural