Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Others - General Work
Posted on 20 May 2021
Our client is local general contractors in building construction including major upgrading works.
- Attend to requests related to air-conditioning system, plumbing and electrical system, fire protection system, pump, hydraulic systems etc.
- Perform investigation and rectification works and update the Supervisors/Engineers
- Perform and ensure all preventive maintenance works are carried out according to maintenance programs and procedures
- Attend to emergency breakdown and emergency response
- Ensure safety first when carrying out maintenance works
- Carry out any ad-hoc maintenance and repair work as assigned
- At least Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Facilities Technology and Facilities Management
- 1 – 4 years of experienced preferable (non-experienced candidate must possess Diploma in M&E Engineering or relevant discipline)
- Can work independently, as well as able to multi-task and hands-on approach to meet tight timeline
- Able to perform overtime when necessary
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice