Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
Specialism: Sales - New Business DevelopmentClosed
Our client is a Japanese marketing agency founded in Singapore 2016 specializing in advertising, promotion and PR and the group company which is a one of biggest PR agency from Japan. Drawing on our capabilities and connections in Japan, they provide a range of marketing services and support for Southeast Asian companies who wish to enter the Japanese market and help to expand their outreach to Japanese customers.
- Acquire new clients & manage existing customers account
- Quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from lead generation and canvassing.
- Prepare quotations and arranging sales presentations.
- Maintain and achieve customer satisfaction in pursuit of business targets
- Brainstorm, establish & execute marketing solutions to clients, establishing long-term partnerships
- In charge of project management upon sales agreement by understanding client business need, liaise with prospect vendors e.g. advertisement, social media, market data analysis, etc.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in PR/Marketing/Advertisement agencies
- Candidate with no relevant experience must have Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- B2B sales experience will be considered as advantage
- Experience in handling digital advertisement/campaign is also an advantage
- Good communication skill in English and Japanese are required to liaise with Japanese customers
- Adventurous, willing to learn & face new challenge with positive mindset
- Performance Bonus