Industry: Semiconductor / Wafer Fabrication
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 17 May 2021
Our client is a Japanese company that contribute to the development and mass-production of semiconductors worldwide. The company nurture and maintain a high level of motivation among employees through appraisal and recognition of capabilities and achievements.
- To promote, develop and implement company's products to existing and new customers.
- Ensure customer is provided with successful and consistent after service support, including involvement in troubleshooting, technical support, preparation of samples, development of new products or any other customer related activities.
- To be aligned with Global team and ensure instructions from Global Account Leader is followed correctly.
- Manages interface between customer and company's design/technical team.
- Overall owner of key account with corresponding project management activities in Singapore.
- Field Service
- Responds to technical inquires
- Responds to quality issues and supports the resolution of all customer complaints as necessary
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting pertaining to socket issues at customer place of business
- Repairs damaged sockets at customer place of business
- Supports socket sorting activity and spare parts replacement, such as new heat sink replacements and RTD/heater connector replacements
- Trains dedicated board service houses on socket replacement and lower level piece part replacement and basic troubleshooting
- Acts as frontline to solve issues at board houses
- Debugs and troubleshoots all customer quality issues to identify if issues are socket-related
- Follows up on activities pertaining to new production introduction (NPI) for assigned customers
- Coordinates and monitors all technical and engineering evaluations for assigned customers
- Working Location: Eunos
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics.
- Previous experience for 4-5 years in sales of semiconductor backend test products. Eg Test Sockets/Test Interface
- Must be able to travel as and when required.
- Must have valid Class 3 driving licence.
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Good negotiation skills
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,800 - 4,200
SGD 3,000 - 4,000