Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 17 May 2021
Founded in 1890s, our client’s offices spread around 3 continents. The company provides innovative solutions and services for information & electronics, chemicals, life industry, plastics, housing & eco materials businesses worldwide.
- Able to handle full set of export shipping documentation with l/c knowledge
- Process order timely and accurately
- Arrange delivery for both local and overseas order and monitoring status of orders
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers and warehouse to arrange shipment
- Generate inv & delivery order through SAP system
- Process sales Credit/Debit note
- Min.3-5 years of working experience as Sales coordinator preferred with excellent knowledge of full set of export shipping documentation and SAP system.
- Experience liaising with supplier, forwarder and warehouse provider are required.
- Min. Diploma qualification; Degree will be considered an advantage
- Good personality with excellent analytical skills, into details, meticulous and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Candidate who is able to start work immediately is a plus
- Attractive Bonus Package
- Yearly salary increment
- 5days work week, work life balance
- OT allowance entitled
SGD 3,000 - 4,000