Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 04 Jun 2021
Founded in 1890s, our client’s offices spread around 3 continents. The company provides innovative solutions and services for information & electronics, chemicals, life industry, plastics, housing & eco materials businesses worldwide.
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Attend to sales and technical enquiry, prepare sales presentation, quotation, obtains orders, forecast and follow up on Accounts Receivable to ensure timely payment.
- Manage and communicate regularly with existing suppliers in order to get market information and to update customers and competitors information.
- Sourcing for new suppliers as and when necessary.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports including weekly call reports and action plans.
- Preparing monthly and annual sales forecast, budget and analysis, following up on slow moving and minus sales.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Development of new accounts, products, suppliers and market locally and overseas.
- Min.3-5 years of Sales experiences with relevant experience in Plastic related industries preferred
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Business, Polymer Science or Chemical Engineering
- Good and aggressive personality with excellent analytical skills, willingness to learn and able to travel for business
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Candidate who is able to start work immediately is a plus
- 5days work week, 9.00am - 5.20pm
- Transportation for work related is claimable – based on actual upon receipt submission
- Overseas Business trip travel allowance - SGD70/day
- Company mobile will be provided
- Title allowance – for Senior title position (SGD200/mth and above)