Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 20 Apr 2021
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.
- Create invoices according to Work order(WO), Completion certificate(CC), Purchase order(PO), quotation or and others forms of owner approval.
- Monthly tally of Invoices and AR with Finance department and update HOD and relevant Manager in charge
- Check and tally the monthly submission of Sub-con claim and supporting document is accurate and in place.
- Support in requesting quotation from Vendor as requested by HOD and relevant Facilities Manager in charge
- Monthly update of existing contractor and new contractor business information.
- Monthly checking on worker time sheet and staff claim for numerical error and wrong data entry.
- Support in Monthly updating on Organization chart and Night call duty and inform the respective HOD of changes.
- General administrative works
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the company
- Possess Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good working attitude, able to work under pressure
- 5days work week, 8.30am - 5.30pm