Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 19 Apr 2021
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Overall in charge for smaller scale projects.
- Assist the Senior/Lead planning Engineer in bigger scale project.
- Assist in Planning, monitoring and controlling of the Projects.
- Assist the Senior/Lead Planning Engineer in the overall weekly/monthly progress report preparation and ensure that it is delivered to the Client in a timely manner.
- Attend internal meeting.
- Highlight Area of concern, critical path and 2 weeks look ahead plan to the project teams during the internal meeting.
- Progress Photo taking and verification of the progress at yard in a weekly basis.
- Photo taking for special occasion like strike steel, milestone celebration etc
- Working Location: Tuas, company transport is provided,
- Working Hours: 5.5 working days, 8am to 5pm (M-F), 8am to 12noon (Sat)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience as Planning Engineer in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry Preferred
- Familiar with Primavera P6 software
- Fluent to communicate in Mandarin, so as to liaise with China office