Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
Specialism: Human Resources - Human Resources
Posted on 14 Apr 2021
Our client is an Organizational Development Consultancy firm with operations in Singapore, Thailand and Japan. They offer three main services: HR evaluation and compensation system design consulting, corporate training and HR tech services.
- Diagnose and analyze HR issues faces by clients, propose recommendations and solutions to solve the issues
- Partner with HR and top management of Japanese organizations to enhance engagement in their organizations and streamline operations
- Facilitate projects meetings, support and collaborate with team members to implement the solutions
- Manage assigned projects, work together with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time
- Conduct market research and keep with latest HR trends to provide up to date ideas to clients
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in either HR Consultancy or Consultancy background in other sectors.
- Candidates with solid HR Operations (HRBP) experience are welcome to apply.
- Proven track record of effectively partnering with business leaders
- Able to perform Japanese conversation with Japanese clients and Japan HQ (Preferably JLPT N3 and above or equivalent)
- Preferably experience with Japanese organizations or have knowledge of Japanese business culture
- Experience with HR systems and HR technology (E.g. HRIS, assessment tests)
- Strong in presenting ideas and facilitating meetings
- Well versed in Singapore Employment legislations
- Logical Thinker and resilient, able to work both independently and in a team
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal and communication skills