Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 15 May 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Assist & pursue sales leads to turn into new sales revenue
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Assist to manage all stages of sales cycle including generate quote, liaising with technical staff to answer customer enquiry, follow up opportunity and project implementation.
- Follow through with all post-sales processes, including submitting paper work for order, coordinating to ensure end to end service rendered to customer.
- Support other post-sales including billing, collection etc when necessary.
- Assist to manage sales pipeline and forecasting
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Ensure existing customer continue to renewal the existing maintenance contract
- Maintaining accurate client records such as contact base
- Diploma in Business studies/Administration/Management, sales & Marketing or Equivalent
- At least 3 years of sales related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Salesforce and Microsoft Navision
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service, good attitude towards learning and improving and independent.
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM