Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 23 Sep 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Create digital contents for website, SNS, corporate blog and marketing email.
- Manage outsourcing web designing companies
- Create sales tools such as PPT presentation, flyers, brochures etc together with pre-sales engineering team
- Administration work for Marketo & SFDC
- Make a plan for email magazine, website contents and step email
- Planning of webinar, seminar and exhibition participating
- Lead the operation of webinar, seminar and exhibition participating
- Update corporate website with latest information & post articles on SNS (FB, Linked In) and corporate blog
- Communication with customer leads on “Marketing target” and “Cold0” status
- Analyze marketing KPI such as lead conversion rate, amount of lead etc and submit report
- Create press release drafts and publish to KSG website
- Collaborate with HQ and/or other KDDI group company for effective publication & build good relationship with local media companies
- Pickup the leads from website and other sources
- Isolate incoming leads for high potential leads or low potential leads and hand off high potential leads to inside sales or sales
- Conduct lead nurturing by Marketo and other marketing tools
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 3yrs of experience as a digital marketing executive in B2B environment.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM system.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Positive thinking and keeping up to date with current technologies
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player and proactive attitude
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM