Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 03 Jun 2021
- Attending to all enquiries via phone and walk-ins and directing them to the correct channels
- Managing guest passes and guest pass system at the front desk
- Engaging with members and connect them to each other and/or to partners where appropriate
- Perform as a key project lead in bridging the online community efforts into real-life activities.
- To host various social networking events in accountable for attracting new and retaining members for all facets of the community.
- Work with the product and other divisions on platform customizations and integrations to create a positive experience for members.
- Create a communication hub by facilitating communication between lounge members
- Plan and facilitate events that nurture interaction between lounge members
- Administrative point-of-contact between various spaces and HQ
- Managing inventory of marketing collaterals & stationery
- Supporting members with operational/IT-related requests.
- Assisting with walk in tours to members
- Preferably with some experience in social community management
- Enjoy the interaction with people
- Be considerate of teammates
- Desire to be a community manager
- Enjoy working and thinking independently
- Be able to engage in simple Japanese communication (JLPT N1/N2) to liaise with Japanese customers