Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 15 May 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Reporting to the Presales Team Lead and the candidate main responsibility is Network Solutions (including Wifi and Firewall)
- He/she will be working closely with the sales team as well as other business partners in articulating solutions to customer.
- Gather the technical requirement, develop cost effective design and solutions and presentation to customer.
- Work with distributor /vendor and make BoM
- Response to tender, RFQs & RFPs.
- Handover a project to post sales engineer
- Minimum 5 years of experience as pre-sales / minimum 3 years of experience as post-sales engineer
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Clear understanding of How Wifi/Router/Switch/Firewall works
- In depth knowledge and experience on Cisco routing & Switching
- CCNP Data Center / Routing or Switching is minimum requirement, CCIE will be a plus
- Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days (add 1 day/year up to max 22 days)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working hour: 8:30AM - 5:30PM