Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 05 Apr 2021
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Collaborate with the wider product and marketing team to plan and create digital driven marketing plans (includes paid media), content, creatives, KPIs & reporting
- Educate and drive digital planning, adaptive marketing and agile practices that best engages the consumers
- Build and maintain a Digital Marketing scorecard to effectively measure and report digital activities in all countries
- Work closely with key regional E-Commerce partners on a regular cadence to evaluate marketing solutions, identify opportunities and bridge gaps of each brand and country to improve conversion funnel KPIs. This would entail partnering jointly with global teams, agencies, marketplaces and e-retailers to optimize budget, media, content, promotional mechanics, and other key levers
- You will also need to be a performance ambassador by influencing the marketing organization to be ROI-driven. This includes engaging internal stakeholders to build business cases or ensure best practices are adopted.
- Oversee and recommend websites enhancement to maximize audience opportunities (data capture, where-to-buy, store visits etc), in tandem with global roll-out plans and local change requests.
- Develop and see through all Digital Marketing best practices are applied locally with a focus on how they translate to success. This also includes initiating, designing and running workshops, training and learning programs
- Proactive in identifying and introducing new consumer trends, media opportunities or key learnings across markets
- This role will require you to manage agency relationships, to ensure projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- 5 or more years working experience managing and executing regional digital marketing campaigns and well versed with marketing systems and tools such as SalesForce Commerce Cloud – Demandware, GA360, DSP, DCO, Social Listening and Influencer tools. Preferably half of which in a regional/global marketing capacity
- Solid track record in executing sophisticated digital marketing programs and Tech stacks across different digital channels that drive tangible and measurable business outcomes
- Experience in Paid and Owned media (social, search, programmatic, performance marketing, analytics, site builds and content), inclusive of prior experience in driving regional media strategy development and support markets in local media plans would be an advantage
- Understanding eCommerce and/or prior brand & portfolio management, communications and media planning & marketing experience
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries.
- Ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities.
- Ability to speak & write another language (preferably Bahasa, Thai, or Korean)
- Excellent communicator and able to perform well in a matrixed organization. Proven experience in managing and influencing a network of local senior managers and managers in a cross functional team.
- AWS (13th Month)