Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
Specialism: Marketing - Marketing Management
Posted on 05 Apr 2021
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Lead front line coordination of our global marketing projects, brand activation events and activities
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as EDM, social media, digital and PR campaigns, and offline events; analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of all marketing programs and campaigns.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. Product Planning, Finance, Supply Chain and Business Development) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate and support key marketing projects/tasks including work with external agencies (e.g. Social Media Agency & PR Agency) and vendors.
- Involvement in corporate marketing projects and major corporate event planning.
- Management and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collaterals to support both online and offline marketing activations, and to ensure the brand guidelines are met.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative content across different mediums.
- Implement and carry out new marketing ideas
- When necessary, assisting key team members in other geographical locations.
- Plays an integral role in support APAC Brand Activation team members’ marketing and branding initiatives
- Supports Marketing & Communications Manager in new point-of-sales production & regional roll-out.
- Prepares APAC monthly marketing & PR report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales and marketing data.
- Provides administrative support to the marketing team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or related field preferred
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries.
- Good understanding of the industry, commercial awareness and able to deliver marketing initiatives to stay ahead of competition in the region
- Creative and has lots of marketing ideas
- Talent and aptitude to analyse and solve problems independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong follow up skills.
- AWS (13th Month)